- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 7 hr
- Total: 7 hr 15 min
- Serving: 10
- 2 pounds zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 pounds summer squash, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/8 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 tbsp. fine dry bread crumbs
- 4 tbsp. grated Parmesan Cheese
- Place squash in the crock pot.
- Season with salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Drop pieces of butter on top of the squash.
- Sprinkle with crums and parmesan.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.