- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A slow cooker creamy vegetable and stuffing side dish.
- 1 pound yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1 pound zucchini, thinly sliced
- 3 ribs celery, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Add the squash, zucchini, celery, onion and soup to a large bowl.
- Combine the sour cream and flour in a separate bowl, stir into the vegetables.
- Add the stuffing mix and butter together and toss to mix. Pour half of the mixture into the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Pour the vegetables over and top with the remaining stuffing mix.
- Cook covered for 5-7 hours on low.