- Prep: 12 hr 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 12 hr 35 min
- Serving: 10
Springtime Vegetable Pizza is made with refrigerated crescent rolls and lots of fresh veggies.
- 2 packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2, 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope ranch house dressing mix
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 3/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 3/4 cup green peppers, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup carrots, shredded
- 3/4 cup broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup cauliflower florets
- 3/4 cup olives, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Place crescent rolls on flat cookie sheet, pinching seams together to form a crust. Bake according to package directions. Cool.
- Mix cream cheese, ranch dressing mix and mayonaise and spread over cooled crust. Layer vegetables on top and spread evenly. Cover with waxed paper and gently press vegetables into cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove waxed paper and sprinkle cheese on top. Cut into 2 inch by 2 inch squares.