- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 3
Spring onion vegetable can be made more spicy by adding more red chilie powder as per your taste.
- 18 Spring Onions, chopped
- 6 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 potatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp chilie powder
- 1/8 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp oil
- Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
- Add mustard seeds. Stir fry until seeds crackle.
- Add Onions, Potatoes and Tomatoes. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add salt to taste, chilie powder and turmeric. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup water. Cover it and cook until potatoes are done.
- Let the excess water evaporate.
- Serve hot with Indian bread.