- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6
Splendido Taco Salad is tossed with Caesar dressing and crushed Doritos.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1, 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt, pepper
- 1 head lettuce, shredded
- 1 onion, chopped
- 12 ounces Colby cheese, shredded
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- 1 bottle creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1 large package Doritos, crushed
- Brown ground beef in skillet, stirring until crumbly. Add tomato sauce, oregano, salt and pepper. Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes. Cook uncovered until thick.
- Chill in refrigerator until serving time. Layer onion, cheese, meat sauce, tomatoes, taco sauce, salad dressing and Doritos in large salad bowl. Toss to mix.