- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Low-fat spinach and nutmeg topped tomato halves.
- 1 (10 ounce) package chopped spinach, cooked and drained
- 1 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon mixed with 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 medium tomatoes
- Mix together the spinach, bouillon, water and nutmeg in a medium bowl.
- Slice the tomatoes in half and arrange, cut side up, on a baking sheet. Evenly divide the spinach mixture on top of the tomato halves.
- Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes, or until tomatoes are tender.