- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Drizzle a simple yet flavorful combination of spinach, roasted cashews, and sundried tomatoes with champagne vinegar, honey and olive oil to get this elegant salad dish.
- 4 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews
- 3 tablespoons sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the olive oil, vinegar and honey into a salad bowl and whisk vigorously to blend.
- Add the spinach, cashews and sundried tomatoes to the bowl and gently toss to coat. Season the salad to taste with a few pinches of salt and pepper and then serve immediately.