- Prep: 13 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 28 min
- Serving: 4
The feta cheese used in this filling has a distinct robust flavor.
- 8 large fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 8 ounces spinach coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely crumbled feta cheese
- 4 flounder fillets
- 2 cup hot cooked couscous
- 1 Lemon cut into wedges
- In medium non stick heated skillet add mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook and stire for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drain.
- Sprinkle the feta cheese over the vegetables, then stir it in.
- Assemble the fish rolls, place on quarter of the spinach mixtur into the wide end of each fillet.
- Carefully roll the fillet and the spinach mixture.
- Us toothpicks to hold the end of each roll in place.
- Place the fish rolls in a 10 inch baking dish seam side down.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water.
- Loosely cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve the fish rolls on a bed of couscous and garnish with lemon wedges.