- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4-6
A classic Spinach Soup that even Popeye would love!
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 cups non dairy creamer, dry
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 2 medium potatoes, sliced thin
- 2 carrots, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup rice, uncooked
- 1, 10 ounce package frozen spinach, cooked and drained
- In a skillet, melt butter and add onions. Cook until soft.
- Boil broth and add non dairy creamer, blend well.
- Add potatoes, carrots, onions and rice to broth mixture. Cook 15 minutes. Add spinach and cook an additional 15 minutes.