- Prep: 2 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6-8
Spinach Shrimp Dip is great served in a hollowed out loaf of sour dough bread. Use the bread cubes to dip.
- 2, 8 ounce packages frozen spinach, chopped, thawed, drained
- 1 package dried onion soup mix
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1, 8 ounce container sour cream
- 1 small can shrimp, drained
- 1 small can water chestnuts
- 1 round loaf sour dough bread
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream and onion soup and stir into spinach. Add drained shrimp and water chestnuts. Mix well.
- Refrigerate 2 hours. Hollow out the sour dough bread. Cut the leftover bread into cubes for dipping.