- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A simple salad to put together, this well-balanced mix of sweet, tart and nutty flavor makes the perfect accompaniment to any meal.
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 3 ounces Gruyere cheese, cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts plus 12 walnut halves
- Whisk the olive oil, vinegars and the salt together in a salad bowl.
- Add the spinach, cheese, dried cranberries and the chopped walnuts to the bowl and gently toss to combine the salad and coat with the vinaigrette.
- Garnish the salad with the remaining walnuts and serve.