- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: 10
These spinach puffs are great served with spicy mustard or your favorite dipping sauce.
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach.
- 1 cup dry seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated onions
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Thaw and squeeze spinach to remove excess moisture.
- In medium bowl combine all ingredients.
- Mix until well combined.
- Form into 20 balls.
- Place the balls on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with a non stick spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly brown.