- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 30 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A slow cooked spinach and cheese stuffed pork tenderloin dinner.
- 1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 1/3 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Slice the tenderloin in half horizontally, ending about 3/4 inch from the opposite end.
- Press the spinach between paper towel to completely remove the excess moisture. Mix with the breadcrumbs and cheese and spread over the surfaces of the pork.
- Roll the pork and tie with twine.
- Add the oil to a skillet and brown the pork on all sides. Place in a greased slow cooker. Season with the salt and cook covered for 6-8 hours on low.