- Prep: 1 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4 cups
A creamy, satisfying dip with lots of flavor and texture; serve with crunchy crackers and an assortment of crisp vegetables.
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well-drained
- 1 (8-ounce) can water chestnuts, drained, chopped
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimento, drained
- 2 tablespoons parmesan and herb seasoning mix
- Place the sour cream, mayonnaise, spinach, water chestnuts, pimento and seasoning mix in a medium-sized bowl and stir well until blended.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour so the flavors can blend.