- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Delicious side dish!
- 6-8 large potatoes
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped, dried chives
- 1/4 teaspoon dill leaves
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, cooked
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook and mash the potatoes. Beat together with the sour cream, sugar, butter, salt and pepper until light and fluffy.
- Stir in the chives, dill and drained spinach.
- Spoon into a casserole dish and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 20 minutes