- Prep: 45 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Serving: 9
Spinach Lasagne is a wonderful vegetarian meal.
- 6 uncooked lasagne noodles
- 1 1/3 cups fat free plain yogurt
- 2, 10 ounce packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook noodles as directed on package; drain. Mix remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese.
- Layer 1/3 each of the noodles and spinach mixture in ungreased 8 inch square baking pan, cutting noodles to fit. Repeat two times. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered 45 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.