- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 12
The dip of all dips, this party must-have takes center stage when served in a crusty bread bowl.
- 2 packages Knorr vegetable recipe mix
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped baby spinach, thawed, squeeze to drain
- 2 cans sliced water chestnuts, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 sourdough or Hawaiian bread bowls
- Add all ingredients, except bread, to large mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
- Place in airtight container in refrigerator and chill for at least four hours.
- When ready to serve, cut tops off of bread bowls and hollow out. Cut bread removed from bowl into one-inch chunks and place on platter around bread bowl.
- Scoop spinach dip mixture into bread bowl. Cut second bread bowl into one-inch chunks and set aside to refill platter.