- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A rich and flavorful creamy baked spinach casserole.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese with chives
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 egg, beaten
- Cracker crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- Prepare the spinach according to the package instructions. Drain.
- Combine the cream cheese, soup and egg in a bowl. Beat until well blended. Stir in the spinach. Spread into the prepared pan and top with the crumbs.
- Bake for 35 minutes.