- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 6
Iron rich spinach salad with a tangy twist of cranberries.
- 6 ounce spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped and toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Take jar with tight cover and add olive oil, sugar, balsamic vinegar, sour cream and Dijon mustard in it. Shake well to make a the liquid mixture.
- Take a bowl and add cranberries, spinach and pecans in it.
- Pour the liquid mixture in the bowl and toss.
- Serve immediately.