- Prep: 50 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 8
Spinach Cheese Swirls will become a party favorite.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup Muenster cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1, 10 ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and drained well
- Thaw pastry sheet at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Mix egg and water. Mix Muenster cheese, Parmesan cheese, onion and garlic.
- Unfold pastry sheet on lightly floured surface. Brush with egg mixture. Top with cheese mixture and spinach. Starting at one side, roll up like a jelly roll. Cut into 20--1/2 inch slices. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheet. Brush tops with egg mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.