- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 8
Spinach Cheese Pie is crustless and is oozing with Swiss and Cheddar.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 stick margarine
- 4 packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- salt, pepper and garlic salt to taste
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 pound Swiss cheese, shredded
- Saute onion in margarine in skillet. Combine onion with spinach and seasonings in bowl, mixing well. Spoon half the mixture into buttered 9 inch pie plate.
- Spread with Cheddar cheese. Cover with remaining spinach mixture. Spoon egg over layers. Top with Swiss cheese. Bake at 375 degrees F for 40 minutes.