- Prep: 2 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: 10
Spinach Cheese Dip is flavored with blue cheese, a real favorite.
- 2 packages frozen spinach, chopped, thawed, drained
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- Combine spinach, onion, eggs and blue cheese. Combine mayonnaise and sour cream and add to spinach mixture. Season to taste. Form into a ball and refrigerate several hours.