- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Serves 20
- 2 Boxes of chopped spinach
- 1 cup of real mayonnaise
- 1 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 jar of real bacon bits
- 1 pkg. of Hidden Valley party dip mix
- 2 pkgs. of flour tortillas (20 to a pkg.)
- Thaw spinach and squeeze all water from spinach. Place in large mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spread about a tablespoon of mixture on each burrito and roll up seam down. Put the finished burritos in covered dish and chill for 1 hour, then cut burrito in 3 sections and serve on a platter.