- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 6
Tasty blueberries in spinach salad make a delicious combination.
- 10 ounce spinach, torn
- 4 ounce blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped and toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Take jar with cover and add vegetable oil, raspberry vinegar, Dijon mustard, sugar and salt in it. Shake well to make a liquid mixture.
- Take a bowl and add spinach, blue cheese, blueberries and pecans in it.
- Pour the liquid mixture in the bowl and toss.
- Serve immediately.