- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6-8
These fun appetizers make eating spinach appeal to the most picky eater. Spinach Balls can be made ahead of time.
- 2 boxes spinach, cooked, drained and cooled
- 2 cups Pepperidge Farm Stuffing Mix, crushed fine
- 1 onion finely diced
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together. Chill and form into one inch balls. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.