- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Makes 24 crostini
This favorite party dip is hearty and cheesy. Spinach Artichoke Crostini will be a crowd pleasing appetizer at your next holiday party.
- 1 baguette, sliced into 24, 1/2-inch pieces
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- Salt and pepper
- 1, 12-ounce jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped into 1/4-to 1/2-inch pieces
- 1, 10-ounce package of frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush bread lightly with 2 tablespoons olive oil; top with salt and pepper; bake on middle rack until lightly browned (10 to 12 minutes). Remove from oven and rub with garlic clove halves.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat; add artichokes and saute until golden in color (3 to 5 minutes). Place sauteed artichokes in a medium bowl and toss with drained spinach, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper; place spoonfuls of spinach artichoke mixture onto each crostini; drizzle crostini with remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle with remaining cheese garnish.