- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 25 min
- Serving: 4-6 People
Spinach and rice blend perfectly together for a warm, hearty side dish that will get everyone eating their vegetables. This is a great way to use up leftover take-out rice.
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach cooked and drained
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter--softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary, crushed
- Grease a 9 by 13 inch baking pan. Combine all the ingredients and pour into pan. Bake at 350 degree F for 35 minutes.