- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Spinach and French fried onion bake
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French fried onions (1 1/3 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix all of the ingredients, reserving 2/3 cup of the onions, in a casserole dish. Cover.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stir.
- Sprinkle the reserved onions on top, bake until golden, about 5 more minutes.