- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Low-fat creamy spinach filled flank steak rolls.
- 1 1/2 pounds lean beef flank steak
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- Diagonally slice one side of the steak. Pound to 3/8-inch thickness. Mix together the remaining ingredients and spread on the cut side of the steak.
- Roll, starting at the narrow end, securing with a toothpick every 1-inch. Slice into 1-inch thick rolls, leaving the toothpicks to secure the rolls. Arrange the rolls on a greased broiler rack.
- Broil 6 inches from the heat for 7 minutes per side. Remove toothpicks to serve.