- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr
- Serving: 6 servings
Easy to make, slow cooked chicken pasta with spinach
- 2 cups cooked egg noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup chicken gravy
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese with onions and chives, softened
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Place the noodles in the slow cooker. Cover with the spinach, drizzle with butter.
- Combine the chicken, gravy and cream cheese in a separate bowl. Pour over spinach. Top with the cheese. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.