- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: Makes 12 small muffins
Why not serve these delicious muffins at your next dinner party instead of traditional bread rolls. Not only will their taste, but also their presentation, will be quite memorable.
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/3 cup corn flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, grated
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 8 ounces fresh spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 onion, grated
- 1/2 fresh lemon, juiced and peeled
- 1 clove garlic, mashed
- Pumpkin seeds to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all of the dry ingredients into a bowl and then set aside.
- Put the eggs and the yogurt into another bowl and vigorously whisk together to combine. Stir in the spinach, carrots, onion, lemon and garlic and then mix in the dry ingredient mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into a muffin tin, top with some pumpkin seeds and then place in the oven for 25 minutes.