- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 4 min
- Total: 14 min
- Serving: 1 serving
An omelet made with spinach, avocado, egg white and Kellog's All-Bran® cereal in a tortilla wrap
- 2 egg whites
- 125 millilitres (1/2 cup) cooked spinach
- 45 millilitres (3 tablespoons) All-Bran Original® cereal
- 1 tortilla wrap (20 centimetres or 8 inches), preferably whole wheat
- 15 millilitres (1 tablespoons) avocado, chopped in a large dice
- 1 sprig coriander
- Put a small amount of vegetable spray on a non-stick pan; preheat pan over medium heat.
- Whisk the egg whites. Pour into preheated pan and cook for two minutes per side.
- Remove the cooked egg white omelet from pan. Fold it in half and lay it on top of the tortilla. Add cooked spinach, avocado and All-Bran Original® cereal; roll into a wrap.
- Bake for four minutes in an oven preheated to 190 degrees C. (375 degrees F.).