- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Enjoy this delicious spinach salad packed with nutrients and full of fresh flavor.
- 1 slice applewood smoked bacon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 quartered hard-boiled eggs
- 1/4 diced tomato
- 2 tablespoons mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrot
- Cook the bacon in a small skillet over medium-high heat, remove and crumble. Set aside.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil to the skillet, and then the onion and garlic. Sauté for about 4 minutes over medium heat and then stir in the vinegars and the mustard, and whisk until combined.
- Place the spinach in a salad bowl with the eggs, tomato, mushrooms and the carrots, and toss to combine. Top with the crumpled bacon and drizzle on the dressing.