- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Blending milk, Mexican chocolate, cayenne pepper, cinnamon and tequila together creates a rich tasting beverage that is full of flavor without being overpoweringly sweet or spicy.
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 disk Mexican chocolate (about 0.7 ounce)
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1-1/2 ounces Blanco Tequila
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Place the milk, chocolate and cayenne into a saucepan over medium heat and whisk until the chocolate has completely melted.
- Pour the tequila into a pre-heated mug and then add the chocolate mixture. Add the cinnamon stick to the mug and then stir to combine; serve immediately.