- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Nutella, which is a European hazelnut chocolate spread, brandy, and hazelnut liqueur give boring hot chocolate a whole new meaning in this warm and creamy drink.
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Nutella
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup hazelnut liqueur
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- Put the Nutella, milk and 2 tablespoons of the cream into a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk the mixture vigorously to combine.
- Once the Nutella has melted, add 3 tablespoons of the hazelnut liqueur to the pan, as well as the brandy, stir and heat until mixture begins to steam. Do not allow mixture to boil.
- In a large bowl, whisk the remaining cream into stiff peaks and then fold in the remaining liqueur.
- Pour the Nutella mixture into mugs and top with the whipped cream. Serve immediately.