- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 6
Tropical Fruit Salsa is a sweet and savory side dish with a bit of a fiery kick.
- 1, 8 ounce can pineapple, crushed
- 1 banana, sliced and quartered
- 1/2 cup kiwi, peeled, sliced and quartered
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix gently. Serve with pita chips.