- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
What makes this salad really shine is the addition of fresh corn cut straight off the cob. You can also use this tasty mixture as a filler for a soft tortilla wrap, topped with plain Greek yogurt.
- 6 cups cooked black beans
- 4 cups chopped tomatoes
- 3 ears raw corn, cut off the cob
- 3 spicy peppers such as jalapeno or banana peppers, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups sliced green onions or chopped sweet onions
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- juice from 2 limes
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Combine the olive oil, lime juice, cumin and a few pinches of salt and pepper in a small bowl, and whisk vigorously until blended.
- Place the black beans, tomatoes, corn, spicy peppers, bell pepper, green onions and cilantro into a salad bowl. Pour the dressing over the mixture and then toss to coat. Season with additional salt and pepper and then serve.