- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A hot and spicy dipping sauce with sweet and citrusy undertones, make sure to use freshly squeezed lime juice and not something from a bottle.
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt & and pepper to taste
- Place the mayonnaise and the Sriracha sauce into a bowl and whisk together to combine.
- Add the lime juice and then slowly pour in the olive oil, whisking vigorously to blend.
- Whisk in the honey and then season the sauce to taste with some salt and pepper.