- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr
- Total: 3 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A spiced up, slow cooked, sausage and bean stew. Delicious served with cornbread muffins.
- 1 (16 ounce) package smoked sausage links, peeled and sliced
- 1 (28 ounce) can baked beans with liquid
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans with liquid
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans with liquid
- 1 (15 ounce) can lentil soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 2 (15 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- Mix everything together in a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 3-4 hours on low.