- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 1/2 cup marinade
This marinade is ideal for grilled salmon because it adds a wonderful ‘kick’ of spicy and citrusy flavor.
- 500g salmon fillet
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lime rind
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Mix all of the ingredients, except for the salmon, in a shallow bowl with a metal whisk.
- Add the salmon and marinate, covered, for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- When grilling the salmon, baste regularly with the marinade for the first 5 minutes.