- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 2 cups
Hearty, full flavored pumpkin seeds.
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups hulled pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together everything but the seeds in a skillet. Cook until heated through, stirring to mix. Stir in the seeds and mix until well coated.
- Pour into a baking dish and bake, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until crisp.