- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 8 Servings
Juicy pieces of pork tenderloin are coated with a sweet and savory honey mustard sauce in this delicious recipe. Serve with a side of collard green and fingerling potatoes.
- 3 tablespoons mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 14-ounce pork tenderloins
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup grainy Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Using a mortar and pestle, lightly crush the mustard seeds, fennel seeds and crushed red pepper, and then place the mixture onto a large piece of wax paper.
- Sprinkle the pork with salt and pepper and then roll to coat in the mustard seed mixture. Place the tenderloins onto a roasting pan and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Transfer the pork tenderloins to a clean flat surface and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- In the meantime, mix the Dijon mustards with the honey and some salt and pepper to taste. Serve the honey mustard with the pork.