- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A richly flavored pork chop with bell peppers and green chilies.
- 4-6 pork chops
- Canola oil
- 1 large onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking dish.
- Brown the pork chops in the oil. Arrange in the prepared pan.
- Slice the onion and bell pepper into large chunks and spread over the pork chops. Pour the tomatoes over and season with the salt.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes.