- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 8 servings
This spicy pineapple marinade for chicken will have your guests helping themselves to thirds. Allow the chicken to marinate in the mixture for at least 4 hours or up to 6 hours total.
- 1/2 medium ripe pineapple, peeled, cored, coarsely chopped
- 2 jalapeno chilies, seeded, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- Place the pineapple, jalapenos and garlic into a blender and process until just smooth.
- Add the pineapple juice, lime juice, cilantro and lime peel and continue to blend the mixture to combine.
- Transfer the marinade to a glass bowl; add the chicken to the marinade, toss to coat and then cover and place in the refrigerator. Discard marinade after use.