- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 6
This spicy pork dish is a low-fat recipe that your family will love. Serve it with steamed vegetables and brown rice. The recipe is sponsored by the National Pork Board.
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup jalapeno jelly
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- Orange slices
- Italian parsley sprigs
- Season pork with cumin and garlic pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook until nicely browned on both sides, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in Worcestershire, jelly, orange juice and mustard. Cook, turning often, until pork is well glazed.
- To serve, spoon small amount of sauce onto serving plate. Place pork medallions on top. Spoon remaining sauce over pork. Garnish with orange slices and parsley, if desired.