- Prep: 2 hr 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 5 min
- Serving: 3 cups
If you are looking for a simple dip with some spicy, peppery flavor, try this easy recipe that is sure to please.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted ripe olives
- 8 ounces (2 cups) hot pepper Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- Place the sour cream and the cream cheese in a small bowl.
- Beat the mixture on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the olives, shredded cheese, pimento and onion, and then transfer to a serving bowl.
- Cover the dip and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.