- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 3 min
- Total: 8 min
- Serving: Makes about 1 cup
This Asian-inspired sauce can be tossed with cold rice noodles or even brushed onto grilled pork or chicken during the last 4 minutes of cooking.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Place the peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, coconut milk, garlic, sesame oil, and crushed red pepper into a bowl and stir vigorously to blend.
- Add in the sliced green onions and mix to combine.
- Place the sauce into a saucepan and place over medium-high heat.
- Simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently, and then serve.