- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Glaze for 4 Servings of Protein
This sweet and savory glaze is made from a mix of soy sauce, orange marmalade, pineapples, chili paste and ginger. Generously brush it onto chicken breast, wings or pork tenderloin during the last few minutes of cooking.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili paste with garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, juice reserved
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and whisk vigorously until thoroughly blended.
- Brush generously onto the meat of your choice during the last few minutes of cooking.