- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 3 dozen
Delisciously chewy, soft and just a touch of spice oatmeal raisin cookies! Great for Christmas baking!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beat butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cloves and cinnamon. Add to the sugar mixture and stir.
- Fold in the oats and the raisins until well combined.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for at least 2 minutes before moving from sheets. Store in airtight containers.