- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Use a pilsner-style Mexican beer, such as Modelo, for this spicy cocktail.
- 1 (12-ounce) pilsner-style Mexican beer
- 2 ounces Clamato juice or spicy V8
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 3 dashes hot sauce
- Pinch cumin seeds
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch sea salt
- Pour the beer into a chilled pint glass.
- Place the Clamato juice, lime juice, hot sauce, cumin seeds salt and pepper into a cocktail shaker and add a handful of ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 35 seconds and then strain into the glass with the beer.